Going Home a Different Way?
- The school will need a note stating how your child is getting home.
- If you do not send a note, the office and transportation department need to be notified prior to 1:00 P.M.
- If you are picking up, you need to be at the school before 2:45 P.M.
- At 2:45 P.M., your child will go to Adventure Club. (Only the first time is free.)
Food Service Update
- To strive to face the challenges of the 21st Century by empowering our students to be responsible learners and decision-makers in a changing society.
- To encourage the development of our students' academic, emotional, social, and physical abilities by providing a safe, positive, respectful environment.